Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love e-mails from desperate students

Amidst studying for geology (almost done might I add), I found this piece of happiness in my inbox:

Bennett Edward Yuk Fitzgibbon,

Ridiculous, What the heck do you think you are ? Because of your freaking stupid situation, the whole class has to change the date. We all study very hard for the midterm, and you go for a beer, then we have to change the date for you ?

Man, you need to grow up more and stop being childish. I don't care which team you like. The fact that you might get drunk is your PERSONAL SITUATION, and if you can't function due to the beer, then find another day for a drink, understand ? Idiot.


--- On Sun, 2/7/10, Bennett Edward Yuk Fitzgibbon wrote:

> From: Bennett Edward Yuk Fitzgibbon
> Subject: midterm/superbowl: W2010GLGY307L01
> To:
> Received: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 7:40 PM
> Hi I just wanted to express my concerns
> about having the mid-term on Monday, the day right after the
> super bowl. We as a class had the opportunity to vote for
> our mid-term date and i believe we should have taken more
> consideration on the decision. I am a huge New Orleans fan
> and I have planned a party with family and friends for a
> while. Needless to say there is drinking during the super
> bowl and I am probably not going to be at my full potential
> tomorrow. If it be ok and everyone understands with my
> dilemma and it would not be a huge deal, it would be greatly
> appreciated if we could e-mail our professor and change the
> mid-term to Wednesday.
>
> Thank you have a great Sunday,
> Go Saints


:) I would, and maybe should protect his name for whatever privacy reasons but I think his remarkable ego should be shared by all.

2 comments: